Massage Therapy: Relaxation and Healing For Your Body
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
In the United States, back pain has become public ailment no. 1. For many people, back pain considerably impairs their ability to do and enjoy the things they perform on a daily basis. Massage has proven to be an effective means of preventing back and joint pain. Our selection of massage options will help you live a more relaxed and pain free life.
Many people also suffer with work-related injuries, such as chronic migraines, back pain due to poor posture at theirs desks, and carpal tunnel from computer use. Massage thereapy can target these issues- preventing as well as treating theses very serious issues.
Our massage therapy specialties include:
- Carpal Tunnel treatment and prevention
- Migraine Relief
- Back tension elimination
- Whiplash release (thoracic outlet manipulation)
- Elimination of scar tissue in old injuries
- Sciatic Nerve pain treatment
- Prenatal massage